Thursday, January 03, 2013

IroIro Trax FM 101,4 .. Silhouette From The Skylit - Seek My Way Out

So, at 30th December Silhouette From The Skylit's Seek My Way Out been played on one Japanese Music Program called IroIro at 101,4 Trax FM.

Please find streaming links after the jumps ^_^



It's for the second time Silhouette From The Skylit (Shiruetto) song Seek My Way Out been played at Indonesia radio. This time at 101,4 Trax FM ..

I really must say thank you so much to Mr. K and Dmust Akira who already give their compliment for Shiruetto song tho it's their first time to hear the song ^_^. I'm so happy for this o(^^o)(o^^)o

So, if you happen to live in Jakarta, please stay tune at IroIro every Sunday 2-4PM Jakarta's time.

OR! if you happen not live in Jakarta but want to hear great Japanese song.. you can go streaming in here http://traxonsky.com/neostreaming/

Please enjoy Seek My Way Out in IroIro. Oh you can also request for this song at IroIro.. please do so when you have time (^人^)


No comments: