Monday, April 20, 2015

Darth Maul collection

well.. since I don't have pretty much things to do right now, let me tried to resume my collection of Darth Maul. I don't have much since I start telling myself to be Darth Maul collector, but here we go..

My very first Darth Maul collection, which I bought quite cheap .. plus discount


My second one, which more expensive than my first collection, lol


Monopoly Star Wars, which I never played. And buy this just because there's Darth Maul XD
it's a gift from a friend of mine who went to Houston ^_^

Darth Maul Bobble Head, the only collection that I put in and out of the box

Darth Maul Lego Key Chains, a gift from my friend after his trip to Hong Kong ^_^

Darth Maul Chopstick. Been looking for this in ages. Finally found it at one shop at Odaiba, Japan

A friend of mine told me about these two been sold at Jakarta, I frantically said yes before knowing the prices XD



One of my fav collection, someone actually offered me to buy his collection

T-shirts!!! I need more Darth maul T-shirt


this tumbler cap just so big!!!!

another fav collection, it's DARTH MAUL BACKPACK!!

And this! I almost in tears when a friend of mine send this as a gift!! DARTH MAUL HOT WHEELS

No comments: