Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Septaluck

Septaluck
Meet Septaluck

(L to R)
Kohta Hyugaji (guitar support)
Junichi Uchino (drums)
Fin (vocal)
Chu↓ (bass)
Naoki Nakamura (guitar support)

Well it's a new band, which been formed by Fin ex-Stack 44 aanndd~ well since this band is really new I got no idea what the hell it's really happen here hahahaah..



All I know Guitar Support Kohta Hyugaji was in Runners Hi, who just disbanded September ago (and here I am crying because.. why good bands have to disbanded?? 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。 another lost after STACK44 disbanded last year) and Junichi Uchino the drummer was ex-Airport.
And I have no idea about Chu↓ and Naoki Nakamura hahaha.. forgive me m(_ _)m

So anyway, tho this is a brand new band but they have singles already and few days ago their first MV just been released, YAAY!!

Their first EP called Melody will be released at 31st October 2012 (oh really? On Halloween? Fin -san should use some costume for the group photo LOL) and this EP contains 3 songs :

1. Melody
2. FREEDOM
3. Take Over

So here's one official lyric video of Take Over which been made before they making the MV


And here's the MV which been upload to indiesmusic.com .. and I suggest only you who have strong internet connection to watch this MV lol .. since it's a streaming

I mean with Indonesian lame connection, it took me around 25 minutes to watch this 5 minute MV
(ノ_≦。)

But anyway, here's the links for it ^_^ Septaluck - Take Over PV

[UPDATE - 02/11/2012]

And finally their Take Over PV been upload to youtube at 31st October ^_^


[/end update]


At the end, I'm so happy that I could see Fin-san back to sing again.  I don't know if he remember all the tweets I send to him and said that I miss to see him sings.. tho I never see him singing in front of me literally (#⌒∇⌒#)ゞ it just sad to know he's not singing for any band for almost a year.

So I'm very happy when I know he finally have new band. And I could see him on stage again ^_^. Keep your good work Fin-san, and makes people enjoy your song. You never know how happy I am to see you back (•ˆ⌣ˆ‎•)☆

No comments: