Friday, November 18, 2005

Date

Hmm~ I'm in a good shape of mood...

Things that happened yesterday just so amusing and definetly some mood booster...

But I know, something not right...

Is it because that silly stupid guy who asked me out? Well he ain't silly nor stupid, but I just don't feel comfy with him -_- especially after all yesterday excitement... doooh~

Ato mungkin guenya aja yg pengecut kali ya? Ga berani pergi keluar sama orang yg baru gue kenal -_- ... it's just so not me! Mana pernah sih gue mau jalan sama orang yg baru gue kenal gitu² aja... ketemuan it's ok.. tp kalo harus nge-date?? Baah~ I never date any stranger -_-

Actually I just don't feel safe with him around.. dunno why... perhaps words on his testimonial shakes me?? ¬_¬ I shouldn't play with fire if I don't want to get burn...

At time like this there's only two things that I want -_-, something who could make me feel safe.

No comments: