Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Oh my I think I'm gonna crossposted this everywhere since I'm sooooo happy lol...

You see this picture is belong to one of my friendster friend. His name is Renville, and since the frist time I saw his pic on my friend's friendlist... I start to drop my jaw, since he look so HOTT :p

At first I really want to introduce my self to him, and declare that I want to be his fans lol... since he's still single ladies hahahaha... but I never got the gut!

Untill last nite. this friend of mine invited me to join chat confrence, and suddenly I saw this ID Renvilleaquinaldy. I know it's must be him ^_^...

I started to joking around and say that I'm gonna make a Renville Fans Club *just like my idea with Aldy before lol* he's became shy... aaa~ Kawaii...

Then he's off... and I don't started any private conversation with him, since I don't have the guts to start with ^_^;;.

But then after an hour or so, he's back on line. Then my friend told me that he wants to be invited again, then I invited Renville since my friend can't invite people.

Then I started to make a private conv. with Renville... and aah he so sweet... and he said he can't be funny lol.. then I told him he could learn from me and his friend ^_^...

Happy!!!!!!

No comments: